1. Orders can be placed through our website, webshop, by email, fax, post or telephone. In order to avoid communication errors we strongly recommend that orders be placed in writing via our website or email. We guarantee the accuracy of written orders, however, we accept no responsibility for errors as a result of verbal miscommunication.
2. We pride ourselves on our service. Orders are processed the same day that payment is processed and received. Despatch will normally be within three working days. We cannot guarantee despatch times in situations affected by circumstances beyond our control. Once the order has been processed, any changes will be treated as a new order.
3. International orders will need to be confirmed before the order is processed, payment is charged, and despatch is made. The order will be held until the customer advises the final confirmation.
4. Due to the nature of the oil market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We endeavour to ensure accurate pricing on our website. We will do our best to notify our customers of discrepancies due to changes in prices.
5. Whilst we do not impose minimum order quantities, ordering items in bulk can result in substantial savings.
6. If any item is short delivered and has been charged for, Inkuto will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in sending the goods as soon as possible.
1. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
2. We accept all major credit cards, through PayPal. We also accept Direct Deposits. If you choose to pay via Direct Deposit you will be required to fax or email your official Direct Deposit receipt so that your order can be despatched promptly. Orders can be delayed if confirmation is not presented, as we will have to wait for funds to be cleared.
Our account details for direct deposit:
Bank name: NORDEA
Account name: INKUTO INTERNATIONAL OY
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): FI93 1745 3000 1048 87
Nordea BIC bank code is: NDEAFIHH
VAT. No.: FI23068104
PRICING & TAXES
1. All prices are quoted in Euros (€). Prices quoted on our website include VAT.
2. VAT is applied to all orders within Finland on taxable items including freight. We cannot waive VAT.
3. Orders outside of the EU do not incur VAT, however there may be import duties and taxes applicable to the destination of shipment that Inkuto cannot be responsible for. If you have questions about these charges please contact your local customs office. For orders within the EU (Excluding Finland), the VAT is not chargeable if you provide your company VAT number at the time of ordering.
4. All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping and transportation costs.
1. Orders cancelled after 24 hours of the time of order placement will incur a 20% restocking fee.
2. Orders left on a 'Wait' status or unconfirmed beyond 4 weeks will be automatically deleted from our system.
1. Inkuto will use Itella as its primary shipper. We will arrange freight through Itella unless you require shipping through your own courier. If you wish to use your own courier we cannot be held responsible for loss or damage once goods leave our warehouse.
2. Freight calculation is based on weight, volume and destination.
3. Inkuto does not charge handling or packing fees unless special legal or specification documents are requested.
4. Alternative shipping methods can be arranged at the customer's risk. Inkuto takes no responsibility for any items lost or damaged or any damage that occurs during alternative shipping methods.
5. All orders must be checked and any discrepancies notified to Inkuto immediately upon receipt.
6. International shipping may require legal documents for export purposes. Please check with your local shipping agent or customs agent. Goods being held, stored, or penalties incurred in processing International orders will be passed on to the buyer/importer before the order is dispatched.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
1. Any discrepancies must be reported within 7 days of receiving your order. Any discrepancies with your order will be logged in our system for quick reference so that we can better manage your account. No returns or exchange will be allowed after 7 days from receipt of your order.
2. Any problems reported after 7 days which are not the fault of Inkuto International will incur a 20% re-stocking fee. If a return or refund is necessary, this must fall within 2 months of the invoice date. Returns will not be accepted beyond 2 months.
3. If an error has been made by Inkuto with regards to a written order, either invoicing or packing, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-despatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be credited/refunded when we receive the returned goods.
4. Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 7 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition, and within 2 weeks of receipt. Return freight will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods to the warehouse.
5. Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your name, contact information as well as why the goods are being returned. Whether you require a credit or a replacement, it is extremely important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
The stability and nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control and we strongly recommend lab tests prior to commercial runs. Inkuto cannot accept any liability in this regard.
The information contained on this website is obtained from current and reliable sources.
Inkuto International provides the information contained herein in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
This website summarises our best current knowledge of the health and safety hazard information of the product.
This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by properly trained personnel using this product.
Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside the control of Inkuto, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
Inkuto expressly disclaims responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by Inkuto as to the fitness for any use. The liability of Inkuto is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
Inkuto shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
Inkuto shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS INGREDIENT DISCLAIMER
As the availability of ingredients and raw materials is not always certain whether due to changes in nature or otherwise, Inkuto reserves the right to substitute alternate ingredients/raw materials in the manufacture of its products and bases in order to maintain supply to its customers.
Customers should always refer to the ingredients label as affixed to each product or to specification sheets which are current at the time of supply of the product.